Monday, June 16, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the big day! The day we have waited for the last two years. Abby is having her implant surgery tomorrow at 11:50am. The timing isn't the greatest because she cannot have food after midnight and can only have water until 7:20am tomorrow. She is going to be MAD at us tomorrow when we don't feed her. We will have to find something distracting to do in the morning so she doesn't think about being hungry. Maybe I'll wake her up at 11:50 tonight and make her eat a full meal : )

I am so excited about this! I'm really not nervous (yet) but I'm sure as soon as they take my baby girl away tomorrow, the nerves will hit.

I will take Seth's laptop to the hospital and try to post updates throughout the day. If she's up for it, I might take a few pictures later in the day and post those...No promises. Tomorrow is all about her and making her comfortable.

Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

T Wolf said...

Good luck with the no food! We will be praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. Love ya!