Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fish Story

Today Seth and Abby spent the day at Mammie and Papa's house. (I spent the day doing some scrapbooking and getting my hair cut). Seth was laying on my bed watching cartoons this morning and was reminding me all I needed to pack in his bag for his many activities. He had an entire agenda lined up for Papa. They were going to ride Gidget (the miniature horse), swim in the pool, and go fishing in the pond.


I dropped the kids off around 9am, and when I got back at 2:30 this is what I pulled into the driveway and saw................









Seth was very proud to tell me he caught this fish, all on his own, on his Lightening McQueen fishing rod. He also was sure to tell me Papa only caught a small fish that he had to throw back in, but he got the BIG fish.

Needless to say, Mr. Catfish is gone. When Daddy got home from work, he was filleted and deep fried. Papa and Dad enjoyed the fish; Seth Robert did not care for the fish, but loved the fact that he caught it!

No comments: